Warm Fall Afternoons

We are in between where we have to grab a sweater in the morning but later in the afternoon we need to throw them to the side.

Early in the AM as my boys leave for school I can see them doing the I am cold bounce waiting for the bus to come but later in the day I go out and let my Sassy play w/out even needing a jacket.

You'd never know it was Fall if it weren't for the little evidence starting to show its face as the leaves start to scatter all about. I am looking forward to seeing them change.

I keep checking because here its seems as it happens over night.

But for now we will enjoy the warmth & inviting sunshine & play the day away.

Sunday Snapshot


  1. What a lovely simple picture. Fall is a wonderful season, I love it as well.

  2. Aww, what a sweet photo!!

    Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

  3. Our leaves have changed and fallen off already, and snow is forecasted this week! I'm not ready for winter yet!


Thank you so much for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment!