SUPER This & That Kind of Thursday

Its been a complete mad house this month.. Full of activities that have to do w/the kids as well as trying to keep the Holiday spirit going. I've managed to do some crafting w/the kids which have been fun and MESSY.. Guess that is the best kind of fun right?

As you can see we have had days of Gingerbread House Building & Fingerpaint Snowmen.  I really am enjoying the help of my tripod so I can actually be in the pictures.

I've also learned these pictures don't have to be the "best" as long as I have them to remember its the little things that count especially at this time of the year... So how about you have you had a chance to just enjoy the Season....


  1. what adorable photos!
    thanks so much for sharing:)

    have a great day!

  2. Very fun! Life is about building memories...and cameras about capturing them :)

  3. So glad you're liking the collage! It looks great with all of your fun photos! Looks like you had a great time!


Thank you so much for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment!