Top 11 of 2011


Can hardly believe that in a couple of day 2011 will be behind us. So I thought it would be fun to join along  and share my 11 Top pics of 2011.

For me I decided to make collages because they are all so connected because for me 2011 has been a year of milestones & new adventures that I've been able to experience through my children's eyes. So here we go!





Our year was full of Happy Birthdays, Baseball Championships, New Princess Bed & room, Spooky Halloween, 11-11-11, Confirmation,Lead parts in Thanksgiving Plays, Ballet Tutu's, Alice the Elf & Having an awesome experience at Santa Land.

So many more adventures in between but these are the ones that tug at my heart and make me smile & can not be more thankful to be a mother to these 3 amazing kids who make me stay on my toes & I can't wait for 2012 as I know so many more adventures and milestones are sure to come!

Click It Up A Notch





4 comments:

  1. Great shots. Looks like a great year. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the 11/11/11 shot. At least that is what I think it says. The kids look like they were having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! Look at that bed! I can't show that to my oldest because she would be begging for that :O) You captured such fun personality in these images! Thank you so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had such a fun year with your children, and I agree with Courtney in the comment above...you've captured so much personality in your photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment!